Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Long Weekend Pt. 2: Rain, Rain Go Away...



It's a good thing Saturday was so nice, because Monday was not. It was overcast all day and it started to rain around 3:00 p.m.

This is the view right behind The Boy's parent's place.  Isn't it stunning?

We slept in, ate breakfast with The Boy's family, packed the car and headed out to visit some friends. It was a pretty low key day.
We went for a little drive after we left our friend's place.

This fern flanked creek runs right through one of the campgrounds! I LOVE it! I think I see pixies in there! :)

We also saw some deer on the side of the road munching leaves. This one is shaking the rain off!

This is her friend hiding in the bush!

We ate dinner at a local family owned diner (which has *the best* food ever!) and hit the road.

It was a very rainy drive home.



Dave slept the whole way home. Zzzz...

We normally leave the lake around 10:00 p.m. and end up back in the city around midnight, but we had to get back to Winnipeg in good time so we could unpack the car, get changed and head back out for our friend Ian's birthday.
We were pretty tired, but it was Ian's champagne birthday, so we couldn't miss it!!


I of course dressed up. Any excuse you know. ;)


By The Way, that is my new leather jacket I bought at Vintage Glory a few weeks ago! Remember this Wishlist post!? I love it so much! It makes me feel pretty badass...haha!




Leather Motorcycle Jacket: Vintage Glory
80's Polka Dotted Sheath Dress: Salvation Army
Red Elastic Belt: thrifted
Tights: Indestructables
Red Peep Toe Pumps: Le Chateau
Red Satin Clutch with Chain Strap: Ricki's
Lippy: MAC Ruby Woo

Well that was my crazy weekend!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment