Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Monday, May 17, 2010

Little Dress on the Prairie




It was another beautiful day in Winnipeg today. The Boy did not have to work today, so we went out for a walk in the country with some friends.  We all took our dogs of course! ;)


I wore a very cute wrap dress with a ruffled collar I bought at Ricki's Sample Sale. It has this adorable cherry print. I know a dress is not really proper "walking in the country" attire, but it made me feel beautiful.



A Close up for You! So Pretty!



We had such a great time! The weather was just perfect!




Poor Dave was so tired when we were done! He was so muddy from playing in the creek we had to give him a bath when we got home. He's curled up in a ball sleeping on the couch beside me right now. It's been a tough day for a puppy! Haha!

Sunglasses: Ricki's Sample Sale
Earrings: Ricki's
Dress: BIZZ (Sample Sale)

Lisa. xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment