Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Having A Positive Attitude Brings Many Rewards

I am the type of person who used to have a negative attitude to most aspects of life. I am not the only one who thinks this way as most people I know seem to be constantly complaining about different things and basically feeling sorry for themselves. This article analyzes the reasons and benefits of having a more positive view of life.

Ten years ago I decided I had to have a change of focus. I wanted to be a happy person and free care and was tired of always being stressed and worrying about the future. To this end I started to read many self-help books kind of trust and websites.

There was a normal message that came from this literature which was to think more positive and believe in your ability to succeed in everything I try to do.

This is easy to write or say, but it is actually difficult to implement in practice. Of course, I tried but I really do not believe all this in practice. I would go to a thinking task, I can not do this, but still end in failure.

I could not understand what was wrong, so therefore turned to books to try to get more information. There was a new and even more important message that I had missed the first time. What I had to do was follow the positive example of what happens to me, even if it is to learn from my mistakes.

As an example of taking a positive of what happens in life, is something that happened in my family recently. My nan died recently, was eighty-eight. I used to visit her at least once a week in the apartment where he lived. She was a very honest person and always spoke very openly to me. About two months before his death said she was very tired and no longer wanted to be on this planet.

I was very impressed by his income and asked what was wrong. He said he had nothing to expect and did not want to get to a point where he could no longer followed the same bathroom so he hoped he would not mourn for long when she died and she wanted me to be happy for her.

This was very frustrating for me to hear but at least he was honest, of course. Two months later my father called me and told me that my nan had died in the night.

I was upset, obviously, and the idea of not being able to see it hit me hard. Then he thought of what he said and looked up to heaven and gave my nan a smile and a message, I love you.

I thought positive about the event and was really happy for her. I hope someday we will meet again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment