Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Down, How Many to Go? (Plus an Outfit Post!)

I'm SO excited! I finally bought brogues!!! The first thing on my wishlist I've bought! Next on my list is a motocycle jacket. Maybe next payday. Something about spring makes me want to fill my closet with more clothes. How about you?
I found a pair at Aldo in my price range for $50! And They're exactly what I wanted! Behold!



Aren't they cute with the cut-outs? I think so too!

So, of course I had to wear them out...so last night Jen and I went out for a few drinks.

This is what I wore. Another tee-shirt and jeans outfit (as I said, my usual weekend uniform), we were just heading to a pub, so getting all dolled up wasn't necessary. I did do my hair though with very cute results I thought!





Black Cardigan: Ricki's
Flower Brooch: Smart Set
No Doubt Tee: Bought as the concert last summer!
Cropped Jeans: Ricki's
Brogues!! Aldo




Green Canvas Jacket: Smart Set
Rhinestone Brooch: Vintage Sherman!
Leopard Print Scarf: Ricki's
50's Black Leather Purse: Vintage (I brought it for $1 in a rural thrift store! Score! It has a red leather lining!)



Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post! Work is still tough and very busy. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one.
I'm working on a post in response for tomorrow. Stay Tuned!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment