Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, April 30, 2010

Long Absence...

Well...it seems I've done it again. I've left you for weeks without notice.

It's been a trying couple of weeks...

As you know -as it has kept me from posting regularly- work has been very busy and stressful. Well I won't go into detail, but I quit my job this week. It just wasn't working out. I of course have a new job I will be starting next Tuesday. Reception/Administration for a family run business. I have high hopes of course as we all do before the start of a new job.

In lighter news, my show opened last night! It was a great show! A sold out house!


Habitat


by Judith Thompson, directed by Arne MacPherson


April 29-May 1 & May 5-8, 2010 8pm curtain
Pay What You Can Performances - April 29 (8pm) & May 1 (2pm)

Aqua Books - 274 Garry Street
Tickets $15 (regular) $10 (student/senior) at (204) 943-7555



We had a preview article printed in the Winnipeg Free Press yesterday. You can read it here.

If you live in Winnipeg, please come see the show!  We'd love to have you!

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment