Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wishlist: Leather Motorcycle Jacket

What would be cuter over all my girly vintage dresses than a hip, cool, edgy leather motorcycle jacket?
Nothing.
That's why I want one.

As usual, vintage would be great, but I really prefer a slimmer fit in a jacket, so I think I'll end up buying a repro version with a modern fit.

In a perfect world I would love this vintage jacket from The Rusty Zipper. (great name!)



But in a pinch I would also take this one, from Soul Revolver. (cool site, check out thier men's repro movie/tv jackets! neat!)



They're so similar, it's really repro vs. vintage, but this is exactly what I want. I'm just waiting for the right one to come along. And of course only leather will do. I won't be buying a plastic jacket...

Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment