Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sad News

As many of you may already know, Vintage Glory is easily my favorite vintage shop in Winnipeg.

I recently discovered that one of its owners: Lana Shand passed away on March 4th after a very short battle with cancer. I am deeply saddened by this news. I did not know Lana well, except from my visits to the store where I enjoyed and spent many hours talking to her and her husband Doug about vintage, Winnipeg and life.
She will surely be missed by those who knew her well, but she will also be missed by those who she had touched through her presence at Vintage Glory.

I send my deepest regrets and my condolences to her family in this difficult time. May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.

Lana's obituary can be found here.


Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment