Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, March 13, 2010

As Long As You Try Your Best, There Is No Such Thing As Failure

I always say to my children, if you try the best, there is no such thing as failure. I believe that one hundred percent, and it is a philosophy I try to install it on my children.

When I worked in insurance, I sat insurance examination. I would like to study hard and always give my all, but there were only three options for the results. It was, honors, pass or fail. I hate the word failure in their eyes, I failed twice, but when I? As already stated, I could have tried harder, and therefore, how dare I say failure.

The result of this failure is very negative and some cruel as a trademark. The question I would answer that I fail far, only a few points, or relatively few points? When words fail me says nothing. I personally think that everyone should have a tag, or the best mark, go to G for the worst.

I was discussing this very subject with a colleague from work. He actually agreed with the points I made and told me about the claim that he had with one of his teachers when he was in school. He heard this particular teacher, to discuss his sister's recent test results, with another teacher. They were very critical about it, basically saying how badly did. My colleague knew how much effort he and his sister said, with the same teacher, in his eyes when he passed through each of these tests.

Whether you in life, as long as you try your best you can do nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment