Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wishlist: Wishes in Opposition

I am always of two minds about clothes this time of year.

On one hand, I'm sick of winter and trying to think of ways to make my winter wardrobe more appealing (to myself of course!).

On the other hand, I'm sick of winter and thinking ahead to spring and summer; which leads to spring/summer wardrobe planning.

(The moral of the story is that I'm sick of winter!!)

Anyway...I'm lusting after two totally different items right now:

A great loose winter coat. Like this 20's Velvet Flapper Coat from Dorothea's Closet:



 AND a straw boater to wear with summer dresses. This one from Marc Jacobs is pretty awesome. Although I would natuarally prefer a vintage one.


What can I say?     ...

Anyone else sick of winter?

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment