Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, February 26, 2010

I'M BACK! (Outift Extravaganza!)

Oh I missed you all! It's so great to have my laptop back!

I have been thinking of you all this past week and taking photos of my outfits (well the good ones at least!). So here they are, all rolled up into one post! And in no particular order...here they are!

I wore this late last week (the exact date is escaping me at the moment). I felt very parisian. Maybe it was the beret...




Crystal Necklace: Vintage
Fooler Blouse/Vest: Laura
Black and White Stretch Belt: Le Chateau
Skirt: Ricki's (shortened by me)
Satin Ankle Boots: The Bay

I wore this yesterday to work:




Feather Flower Headband: Le Chateau
Faux Pearls: Thrifted
Grey Dress: H&M
T-Straps: Spring

I just bought these trousers last week on sale at Jacob. I can't stop wearing them! I'm also wearing my satin ankle boots again for this outfit. They're my go-to winter shoes. They've got a great rubber sole, perfect for slippery sidewalks!

This is my casual look (for work at least). Replace the trousers with jeans and that's me on a regular weekend.




White Cardigan: Winners
Navy Striped Tee with Bow: H&M
Grey Patent Belt: Joe
Grey Cotton Sateen Trousers: Jacob
Satin Ankle Boots: The Bay

This is my favorite look from this past week. It's sparkle meets rock and roll I think.






Black Sequin Beret: Le Chateau
Crystle Drop Earrings: Vintage
Black Bedroom Jacket with Rhinestone Clasp: Laura
No Doubt Tee Shirt: Bought it at the concert last summer!
Rhinestone Bracelets: Le Chateau
Rubber Bracelets: Claire's
Black Satin Belt with Faux Rhinestone Buckle: Vintage
Grey Cotton Sateen Trousers: Jacob
Silver Pumps: The Bay
Red Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Thanks for bearing with me the last week! You never really realize how dependant we become on technology until it's not there anymore. The Boy and I wanted to see a movie last week and we were like "how do we find out what's on without the internet?!" We totally forgot that in the stone age people used to check the paper for movie times. Well what do you know? They still print them!! Haha!

Watch out tomorrow for another outfit post! The Boy and I are going to my friend Jen's wedding. Sometimes it feels like everyone I know is getting married...pretty soon it will be baby showers...

Ahh...it's good to be back!

Lisa/.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment