Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Paula Deen's Ultimate Pull-Apart Coffee Cake

This is sooooooooooooooo yummy! I can't say it enough. I have to give my mom credit for the preparing on this one but they are just so delicious I had to post it anyway. Breakfast, snack... you name it... YUM!


Here's the recipe... ha ha. I thought I was pretty clever there.







16-18 unbaked frozen dinner rolls
1 pkg (3 oz) regular butterscotch pudding mix, not instant
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup pecans, chopped (we omitted these)
1/2 cup melted butter

The night before, place frozen rolls in well-greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls. Sprinkle brown sugar over pudding mix. Sprinkle pecans over sugar. Pour melted butter over all. Cover with a damp towel or tightly with plastic wrap. Let rise overnight at room temperature, 8-10 hours.

Preheat oven to 350. Uncover; bake 30 minutes. Remove; cool 5 minutes. Invert pan onto serving platter; remove pan. Serve by pulling aparty with forks. Makes 6-8 servings.







                                                    Can you say YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment