Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Outfits: Classic OR Does This Outfit Make Me Look Taller?

I love this sweater!!! It makes me feel cheeky (as you can see in the pictures today!).

In fact I love this look in general. You just can't go wrong with a cardigan and some pearls. And I love this outfit even more because it is a little twist on the classic "cardigan and pearls" since the cardigan has giraffe print and the pearls have that great enamel flower detail on the side. SO GOOD!














Necklace: Le Chateau
Giraffe Print Cardigan: Joe
Lace Cami: Smart Set
Pants: Le Chateau
Black Satin Boots: The Bay

Oh, and that tall handsome fellow beside me is Milo Jerome Esq. the Third (long story, had to be there, don't ask...). I bought him at a kiosk full of African treasures. He asked me if he could come home with me...how could I say no to that face?



Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment