Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Belated New Year (from the delinquent blogger!)!

 hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! I sure did (it was so good I forgot to blog!)! Actually, I've been really busy; between the holidays and starting in my new position as an Assistant Buyer I've barely turned on my computer or the camera for that matter.
But I'm back! I've been busy thrifting my little heart out for the past few weeks (I've got a great post full of thrifty goodness for you tomorrow!) and got The Boy stuck on the thrifting in the process (more on that tomorrow)! Hehe!

This is an outfit I wore to work a few weeks ago, took pictures and never posted. See? I was thinking of you all, but again, never turned on the computer. Better late than never I say!



 


Earrings: Aldo Accessories
Emerald Boiled Wool Blazer: Vintage (Ragpickers. I also own the matching skirt, but it's so tiny.)
White Skinny Belt: Thrifted
Border Print Skirt: Ricki's
Tights: Awesome Indestructables
Suede Pumps: Thrifted (Town Shoes)

Check Back Tomorrow for my Thrifty Goodness post! (I've got a few reviews to include with this as well!)
It's good to be back!

Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment