Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Outfits: The Reveal!! (Saturday's Dress!)


Thank you for bearing with me for this seemingly long absence (it's actually only been 4 days since my last post, but that really seems like forever in the blogosphere doesn't it?). It's been kindof a crazy weekend!

Firstly, our camera malfunctioned on Friday and wouldn't work (we took it back Sunday. Thank God for Costco's 90 day return policy on electronics!!). So I feared that I wouldn't be able to show you Saturday's party outfit! Thankfully The Boy's Parents lent us thier camera. Which we forgot at home in our rush to get to the party on time. So Stupid! So the pictures here are ones we took in the wee morning hours after much partying and a little gin and tonic!

Also, Dave (our 5 month old boxer puppy) started teething this weekend, so much puppy-proofing was in order! Poor little dog, he's got a sore mouth. He's lost 5 teeth since Sunday (not counting the ones I'm sure he's swallowed during the day while we're at work).

Anyway, without furthur ado, here's my fabulous party dress:







It's late 40's/early 50's. Black Taffeta. It was a big hit at the party! I was so excited to wear it!

I took inspiration for my hair from the Girly Dita photos. Since my hair is quite a bit shorter than Dita's I had to do a little improvisation. I quite like how it turned out (although I'm not sure this photo does it any justice).




Here's a shot with my coat and clutch. The coat is a wool blend 60's jacket with dyed fox fur. It's so delicious! I want to wear it everyday! The clutch is a favorite of mine. I use it alot!




Earrings: Vintage
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Le Chateau
Fur Collar Coat: Vintage
Beaded Clutch: Vintage

The Boy insisted I take a few photos of him in the hall. In fact, I think I took more photos of him than he did of me! Thanks for indulging me in this very wordy post! So I'll leave you with this:




The End.


Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment