Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Outfits: Flowers in December

I wore this to work today. This is actually a summer dress, but the print is dark enough I can get away with wearing it all year by pairing it with tights. I love to wear florals and flowers in my hair in the winter. It makes me think of spring and it makes me happy!

I realized while taking these photos that this is the third or fourth time I've worn these t-straps for an outfit post. What can I say? They're a staple in my wardrobe for winter! They have a great nubby rubber sole which is perfect for trekking around in the snow.




Also, on a side note, you might remember the flower on my head and open cardigan from this post.










Flower Headband: Le Chateau
60's Rhinestone Necklace: Vintage (from Grandma)
Black Lace Tank Top: Smart Set
Floral Dress: Smart Set
Black Open Cardigan: Ricki's
Tights: Walmart
T-Strap Shoes: Spring Shoes



A close up of the print for you!

I hope everyone is having as stress-free of a holiday as possible! I've been very busy (hence the lack of frequent posts!)! The Christmas tree went up yesterday, christmas shopping, ongoing decorating/renovation projects, general housekeeping etc...
I also received a promotion at work this week! I started training my replacement on Monday and I start as as Assistant Buyer (!) in January! I'm so excited!

Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment