Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wishlist: Dress Form

I wasn't expecting to write another Wishlist post, but being the cool girl that I am, I spent yesterday night at home surfing Kijiji and Craigslist for a used dress form.




It's close to Christmas, maybe I could use another Wishlist post (Mom, are you reading this? haha!).

When I worked at Harlequin Costume and Dance they had a few like this one. I would practically kill for one of these!! So cool and industrial!





This is another little item I have wanted for some time. In fact I would take a new or vintage dress form. Vintage would of course be prefered, but if the price was right I would buy a new one. Now I know they're out there...I just have to save my little pennies and actually buy one...I've never been good at saving money...

I have considered making one. There are a couple of great tutorials here at Threads Magazine for those of us who are crafty and on a budget.

Thank you for indulging  me again! Stay Tuned, I have a surprise post in the works I hope I can get up later today or tomorrow for sure. I just have to get my butt in gear and get some pictures taken...I hope you like it! I'm pretty excited about it!


Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment