Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wishlist: 50's Tulle Prom Dress

I have always wanted a tulle prom dress! Frothy, pretty, girly, decadent pieces; always filled with vintage memories as they were always bought for a special occasion! Mmmm.....

I owned once once (it was given to me by a friend of a friend in a garbage bag full of vintage clothes that were headed for the dump), but it had a 23" waist and I do not have a 23" waist! So I consigned it at Ragpickers while I worked there and sold it to a young girl who wore it to her grade 8 grad. That made me happy!

Anyway, I still want one (that fits me!)! I don't know where I'd wear it. I do have the Christmas party for work to go to in December, but what are the odds I'll find one that a) I can afford b) fits me and c) I absolutely cannot live without before December 5th?
Who knows, miracles do happen!

I would gladly take these two confections any day of the week:


(this one found here on Flickr)


(this one found at Posh Girl Vintage)

*Sigh*
I'll likely end up wearing something out of my closet (which is kindof like a small vintage clothing store anyway! haha!).

Lisa.xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment