Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Outifts: The First!

This is what I wore to work today. Working at the head office for a major clothing retailer allows me to flex my fashion muscles everyday without looking outlandish at work.

I originally had a different, smaller, lighter sweater on today, but it was too cold in the office for it. This one was at my desk, so I threw it on instead and put the belt that came with my skirt on top. I liked the outcome very much!


Feather-flower Headband: Le Chateau
Pink/Black Blouse: Laura
Rhinestone Necklace: Vintage (was my grandmother's)
Cardigan: Ricki's
Skirt (is high waisted, but you can't see it) and Belt: Le Chateau
Tights: ?? (I bought them a few years ago and they're indestructable)
Shoes: The Bay



For those of you who know me, you'll notice I'm sporting bangs! I got my hair cut last week. I'm sure there will be a photo to come. Not to worry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment