Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Outfits: Two in One!

It's been a busy week, so you're getting a two in one! I wore both of these outfits to work this week.

I wore this on Monday. I'm a little dissapointed you can't see the sailor style button front detail on these high waisted pants in these photos.







Earrings: Ricki's
Necklace: Vintage
Lace Tank Top: Smart Set
Beaded Wrap Sweater: Thrifted
Sailor Pants: Ricki's
Shoes: Spring
Dog: Dave! haha!

I wore this outfit on Thursday. My office swings wildly from boiling hot to freezing and back again, so thoughtful dressing is a must. Here's the dress with sweater (which I wore in the morning) and when the mercury rose in the afternoon I wore it sans sweater. These are also pretty good shots of my new haircut the way my stylist intended it to be.







Necklace: Ricki's
Flower Brooch: Ricki's
Slip: Vintage
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Bleka (The Bay)
Sweater: Ricki's
Belt: Laura

So can you guess which clothing company I work for yet?

Lisa. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment