Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Friday, November 6, 2009

Oufits: Polka Dots and Puppies

I had the day off work today. I wore this out while running errands. I love this outfit! Mostly I love the coat. It was a find at Value Village. If I had been smart while I was taking these photos I would have flashed you the bright purple satin lining. Next time...

This polka dot t-shirt is also one of my favorites! I am totally smitten with polka dots right now and it seems like everything I buy has some on it! It may be one of my favorite retro patterns! So 50's! (Although I seem to be channeling some sort of 60's beatnik in this outfit...oh well! Still vintage! haha! I blame the hair.)

By the way...that cute little fuzzy creature beside me is our boxer puppy Dave (he's 15 weeks old this weekend!).






Beret: Laura
Necklace: (sorry you can't see it! It's crystals!) Vintage
Polka Dot T-Shirt: Ricki's
Jeans: Ricki's
Red Corduroy Pea-Coat:: Thrifted (Value Village)
Boots: Le Chateau
Bag: Aldo

0 comments:

Post a Comment