Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo
Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Leftover Ham Breakfast Hash

This is my own personal creation... as well as the name, which probably doesn't sound too terribly appetizing but believe me... this is delish!!



We had a huge ham one Sunday for dinner and it produced a lot of leftover ham. So I invented something for dinner and it turned out really good. Everyone liked it and that’s saying something around here. I hope you enjoy it as well.



The ingredients aren't specific so you just tailor it to fit your family and your amount of leftover ham :)



Leftover Ham Breakfast Hash



Ingredients:

Leftover ham, chopped

Hash browns (I used shredded baked potatoes)

Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Eggs

Salt and Pepper

Green pepper



Beat eggs in a large bowl. I always add some milk to mine. Salt and pepper to taste. Add chopped ham, cheese, potatoes, green pepper. Mix well.



Cook in skillet until eggs are done.







0 comments:

Post a Comment